There’s a lot to be learned from the wit and wisdom of Mark Twain. Join us as we dive into part two of our series on his famous sayings.
(Click the featured times below to jump forward in the episode)
First Things First.
- 00:57 – Getting To Know You: Dan shares stories from his favorite winter pastime: snow skiing.
- 4:58 – Mailbag: Barry is worried about the nursing home costs he’ll face in retirement.
- 7:53 – Mind Over Money: Dan explains the trouble with “Framing Bias.”
- 12:40 – Mark Twain is certainly known for his sharp humor. Don’t miss the proverbial mark here. Trying to time the market is a dangerous activity. You have to look at investing as a rational, long-term process.
- 13:52 – While a humorist, Mark Twain also had a deep, spiritual side. In short, you need to give your money purpose. Accumulating wealth for the sake of doing so won’t bring you much joy in retirement.
- 15:56 – You’ve got to start somewhere. No matter where you are in your retirement planning journey, it’s not too late to start or adjust your plan. Take the first steps toward experiencing a purposeful retirement.
Free Retirement Toolkit:
Just click the picture to get your free retirement toolkit now!