Retirement satisfaction. It’s difficult to achieve. Learn how finding confidence, security, and independence in retirement will ultimately satisfy.
[spp-player url=https://planwithdan.podbean.com/mf/web/bndq6n/PODCAST_060_-_RETIREMENT_SATISFACTION.mp3 ]
(Click the featured times below to jump forward in the episode)
Retirement Satisfaction: Achieving Peace Of Mind.
- [spp-timestamp time=”1:28″] – Peace of mind is linked to a satisfactory retirement. However, we’re bombarded with what we call “investment pornography” in the news, on television, and on the radio. While the financial noise leads to stress, putting a sound financial plan together brings peace of mind. It’s important to examine the facts about retirement. More importantly, you need to know the facts of your financial situation. Know how much risk is in your portfolio, and work with an advisor to mitigate that risk. You can navigate the chaos with a sense of peace if you’ve planned appropriately.
Retirement Satisfaction: A Diversity Of Income Streams Brings Freedom.
- [spp-timestamp time=”3:54″] – Pensions are going the way of the Dodo, but it’s still possible to generate income in retirement. Social Security, real estate properties, and other investments can all be used to live on. Multiple income streams will go a long way toward providing financial security.
Retirement Satisfaction: Confidence Brings Clarity.
- 6:18 – You need a clear understanding of your budget. Once you know you’ll be able to meet your needs, you’ll begin to feel better about your retirement. You also have to consider inflation and unforeseen expenses in retirement. If you can plan for those “life happens” moments ahead of time, you can be confident in your ability to have money in your pocket until your last day on this Earth.
Retirement Satisfaction: Healthcare.
- [spp-timestamp time=”8:28″] – Your medical bills will most likely continue to rise as laws change and you continue to age. Healthcare laws are incredibly complex. We can refer you to professionals who can assist you in understanding the law. Research your eligibility for Medicare and know how much you’ll need to save to ensure you have proper healthcare.
Retirement Satisfaction: Independence.
- 10:24 – Independence from government of family assistance will leave you with a sense of freedom in your finances. We know you love your family, and we know they’ll take care of you, but it’s an incredible feeling to know you’ll be able to take care of yourself in retirement.
[spp-tweet tweet=”Retirement satisfaction is difficult to achieve, but with the proper planning, you can experience clarity, independence, and a peace of mind in retirement. – Plan With Dan“]
Free Retirement Toolkit:
Just click the picture to get your free retirement toolkit now!