When it comes to financial planning, everyone has some kind of pain point. They’re different for each client, but everyone has something that bothers them. Dan explains how he helps his clients to alleviate their “pain points.”
(Click the featured times below to jump forward in the episode)
First Things First.
- [15:00] – Getting To Know You: Dan shares with us his favorite pizza spot in town.
- [11:05] – Mailbag: Hector wants to know whether he should contribute to a Roth or Traditional IRA.
- [12:32] – Mind Over Money: Dan shares how you might be suffering from a negativity bias.
How To Deal With Your Extreme Worry.
- [3:16] – Perhaps your pain point centers around running out of money before you die. If so, Dan explains why you need an income spreadsheet that outlines how much income you’ll need to live comfortably in retirement.
Are Taxes A Pain Point For You?
- [5:19] – Trick question; most people are irked by taxes. However, you can mitigate your tax burden as you plan for retirement. You don’t have control over Congress, but you do have control over your own retirement plan.
What To Do With Your Fear Of Nursing Homes.
- [6:11] – Nobody wants to end up in a nursing home, but it could be inevitable. That’s why we include long-term care in our comprehensive planning process. We want to give you choices when it comes to your care.
Are You Afraid Of Walking Away From A Paycheck?
- [7:26] – If this is your pain point, you’re not alone. It’s hard to walk away from a consistent paycheck. If you want to ease into retirement, consider a part-time job or a second career. Find a low-stress job. The paycheck question doesn’t have to be an all or nothing affair.
You Can’t Control Wall Street.
- [9:00] – This is a common pain point. If you’re not comfortable with the amount of risk in your portfolio, take some of it out. Furthermore, make sure you understand the risk you’re taking. You can’t control what happens on Wall Street, but you can control your exposure to the market.
Free Retirement Toolkit:
Just click the picture to get your free retirement toolkit now!
TDan Betzel – Contact – Retirement Trailblazer Guide – Retirement Rescue Toolkit – Call: 614-472-4510