About Betzel Wealth Advisors
Daniel Betzel has been advising clients in the legal and financial service industries since 1993. Daniel began his career as an estate planning and tax attorney. While working as an estate attorney, Daniel had numerous opportunities to work side-by-side with financial planners all across the city and state. As a result, he saw first-hand the many financial planning problems clients face. He quickly realized that there are many approaches to providing financial services to choose from and that they are NOT all equal.
In 2004, Daniel decided to take his legal training and experience and apply it exclusively to financial planning. He currently limits his practice to providing financial planning services to individuals and small business owners.
For the past 18 years, Mr. Betzel, J.D. has been helping individuals in areas of financial planning, investment planning and tax planning. In addition to working with individual clients, he has been a national trainer and has taught numerous seminars for the public on all areas of investment and financial planning.
Selected Publications and Speaking Engagements
- Drafting Wills and Trusts Workshop for Ohio Attorneys, Ohio State Bar Association, 2003-2009
- Charitable Planning, Ohio State Bar Association, August 2004
- Medicaid Qualification in Ohio, Ohio Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors, May 2004
- Business Succession, Ohio Lumberman’s Association, March 2003 and March 2004
- Charitable Giving, Ohio Catholic Foundation, November 2003
- Economic Growth and Tax Relief Reconciliation Act of 2001, Financial Planning Association of Central Ohio, July 2003
- Two-Day Estate Planning Workshop for Attorneys, CPA’s, and Financial Professionals, Martin County Florida Estate Planning Council, 2000
- Charitable Giving, Mercy Hospital Foundation, April and October 1999
- “Giving: Philanthropy for Everyone,” Published by Quantum Press, Contributing Author, September 2002
- “Code Section 419 Plans: What are they and Who Needs Them?” Journal of Practical Estate Planning
- “Planning for Clients with Special Needs Children,” Journal of Practical Estate Planning, October 2000
- “The Transformational Dialectic II,” Journal of Practical Estate Planning, January 2000
- “”The Transformational Dialectic I,” Journal of Practical Estate Planning, 1999
- JSLI, NY, NY–Rabbinical Ordination, July, 2017
- Juris Doctorate, The Ohio State University College of Law, 1993
- Master of Arts, Bowling Green State University, 1984
- Master of Arts, Gratz College, May, 2012
- Bachelor of Arts, Cedarville University, 1982
At Betzel Wealth Advisors, helping you achieve your vision for retirement is our number one goal. We work closely with you to objectively assess your individual retirement strategy, and help provide solutions tailored to your needs. Betzel Wealth Advisors are proud to be independent financial professionals.
The Betzel Wealth Advisors Core
We take a personal approach and offer a high level of service paired with years of experience, comprehensive resources and support, objective and in-depth knowledge. Through our dedication to service, Betzel Wealth Advisors creates value for our clients resulting in innovative retirement solutions that cater to their individual needs, goals and vision.
If you would like to have a conversation about your retirement strategy, please contact us online or call our office at (614) 472-4510. We can schedule a time that’s convenient for you, and there’s absolutely no cost or obligation.